Hepa+ Replacement FilterCertified HEPA+ filter with activated carbon and ionizing technology that removes up to 99.7% of allergens and pollutants. The use of a HEPA+ filter is particularly recommended for people with breathing allergies and breathing problems.
- The HEPA filter with activated carbon removes up to 99.7% of allergens and pollutants including mold, bacteria, mites, viruses, smoke, chemical gases, odors, pollen and pet dander
- Reduce exposure to indoor allergens and asthma triggers
- HEPA+ Filters particles as small as 0.3 micron
- Activated carbon: Absorbs polluting gazes and odor with its microporous structure
- Easy to install and replace, the filter lasts up to 12 months
- Recommended for the surface of a child’s room
- Dimensions (inches): 3 Ø x 1.4